This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Removed Crystal Reports runtime and LEM reports 6.4.0 to fix error... now no installer will reinstall the crystal reports runtime!

In trying to fix the external reporting application I removed Crystal Reports Runtime v11 and the LEM Reporting tool.  Now I've tried the original installer from the All-In-One bundle and even downloaded the 6.4.0 so called ReportsandCrystal.exe installer.  No matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall this the crystal reports runtime never shows up installed at all now.  Does anyone understand why the crystal reports runtime won't install now?  The installer even says it's task is to install crystal reports runtime but it never installs... I look in programs and features and it's just NOT THERE!