This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Top XX Volumes by Disk Space Used filter by custom property

I would like to use the widget: "Top XX Volumes by Disk SpaceUsed".  I created Volume custom properties called  "Mute_Volume".  We have many DVR's that are always around 99% - 100% for disk space.  I would like to filter out these DVR's volume from the DVR's form showing on the "Top XX Volumes by Disk Space Used" widget. The DVR's have 2 volumes C:\ and where the DVR data goes.  I don't want to exclude the C:\ drive volumes from this query.  In SWQL Studio I created this and it works.

SELECT

nd.NodeID, nd.Caption, vol.Caption, vol.VolumeType, vol.VolumePercentUsed

FROM

Orion.Nodes AS nd INNER JOIN Orion.Volumes AS vol ON (nd.NodeID = vol.NodeID)

INNER JOIN Orion.VolumesCustomProperties AS volCP ON (volCP.VolumeID = vol.VolumeID)

WHERE

vol.VolumeType = 'Fixed Disk' AND

vol.VolumePercentUsed BETWEEN 90 AND 100 AND

volCP.Mute_Volume != 'TRUE'

ORDER BY vol.VolumePercentUsed DESC

However, I'm unable to filter the widget to remove the DRV's data volume.  I have tried:
Mute_Volume != 'TRUE'

VolumesCustomProperties.Mute_Volume != 'TRUE'

Orion.VolumesCustomProperties.Mute_Volume != 'TRUE'

Any Ideas?