This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM: Create ServiceNow Incident showing warning message 'Some currently selected values are no longer valid'

FormerMember
FormerMember

The alert Trigger Action 'Configure Action:Create ServiceNow Incident' has started showing the following message "Some currently selected values are no longer valid. Please configure Incident properties.". Unfortunately Solarwinds does not specify which values are no longer valid. Our SNOW admin does not see any incorrect values being sent.

I'm having trouble tracking down what these invalid values are, are there specific logs for the SNOW integration that somebody could point me in the direction of please?

• Had this exact same problem which was down to the user account being used in SNOW.

For us something changed in our SNOW instance and the rights the user account needed got lost, we checked the account and logged a ticket with support but their first suggestion was to give the SNOW account admin rights. We did this and it fixed it so they closed the case on me, ended up using a different account with some higher privileges to get it working again along with a little trial and error.

• I have this exact same issue as well

• Since this happened to me and I found what it is, I reply even if the topic is super old.

If you configure the action, removing some ticket properties that had values selected, it will show that alert.

If you re-select the properties, then empty the values in the properties (i saved at this point) and then re-remove the properties, the alert will not show anymore.