This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Address Search

Is there a way to search clients or tickets by client address. Or is this something that can be set up?

• Searching by "Location" doesn't work for you?

Isn't their address tied to a specific location?

• Location is used for market areas for our system. I am referring to a client specific address. Being able to search by the psychical address location of a client

• Hi Ryan C,

The system does not offer a way to search for the client's address out of the box. You can create a custom field (text) and assign it to all request types in the system that will allow you to manually enter the address. You can then do an advanced search for the custom field and try to find a custom field with part of the address. We use this two ways in our system, we assign every client and ID and we also have their SWID. I am attaching a screen shot of the advanced ticket search for a SWID. I can't promise this will work without a hitch, and you will have to populate the custom field on each ticket. I hope this helps.

Cyribus