3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2007 3:00 PM by denny.lecompte

Change time window

Is there any plan to allow a change in the timeframe (last 5,10,15...minutes) when viewing netflow information without having to drill all the way down to a protocol or application?

Paul
        • Re: Change time window
          Not sure I understand what you are asking for.  Are you talking about in the NetFlow Node Details and NetFlow Interface Details views?  If so, then yes this is slated for a future release (most likely the next release).

If this is not what you are asking, please clarify.

Thanks,

David Perdue
          SolarWinds Development Team
            quote:Originally posted by dperdue

Not sure I understand what you are asking for.  Are you talking about in the NetFlow Node Details and NetFlow Interface Details views?  If so, then yes this is slated for a future release (most likely the next release).

Thanks,

David Perdue

I'm talking about being able to change the the "last 5 minutes" view of data to something else at all levels of the netflow reporting. Ideally, I think we should be able to dynamically set the timeframe at the top level where you get the list of routers/interfaces, and then have that time window go with you as you dig deeper into the data.

Paul
              denny.lecompte
              quote:Originally posted by pkeefer

quote:Originally posted by dperdue

Thanks,

David Perdue

I'm talking about being able to change the the "last 5 minutes" view of data to something else at all levels of the netflow reporting. Ideally, I think we should be able to dynamically set the timeframe at the top level where you get the list of routers/interfaces, and then have that time window go with you as you dig deeper into the data.

Paul

Paul,

We intend to implement a feature along those lines in the next release of NetFlow, which is due in the first half of this year.

Denny LeCompte
              Sr. Product Manager, Orion
              SolarWinds