Hi Matthew - What version are you running of NCM?
We are running Orion Platform 2018.2 HF3, SRM 6.6.0, NCM 7.8, Cloud Monitoring 2.0.1, NPM 12.3, DPAIM 11.1.0, NTA 4.4.0, SAM 6.6.1, Net Path 1.1.3.
I don't see:
On the Web Console, go to Configs> Config Change Templates> Check-box next to Upgrade Cisco IOS
Ideally, I am looking to:
1. Check a device for enough space to push a particular IOS to a Cisco switch, Cisco router or Cisco ASA.
2. Delete particular IOS files, not all of flash.
3. Enable SCP so a secure file copy can be done.
3. Push the IOS via SSH, SCP, TFTP or FTP.
4. Do an MD5 HASH verification to make sure it isn't corrupted.
5. Remove old boot statements and add a new boot statement to reflect the new IOS.
6. Save running config to startup configuration.