This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report on SQL Backups for specific group

Hi everybody,

In our organization we are fairly new to solarwinds, but I am really liking what I am seeing so far...

For audit purposes we want to setup a report that shows the SQL database backup status for all our production servers, but this looks more challenging then I thought.

We were able to setup a report that shows the backup status on all SQL servers, but we only need this for our production servers. I have created a Group called Production SQL Servers and I would like to run that report only on those servers in that group. FYI, we are currently using AppInsight for SQL.

See below what we have done so far in the report:

Table layout

pastedImage_0.png

Data source

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks in advance emoticons_happy.png

• Actually I solved it by getting familiar with the magic of custom properties and and I am assigning custom properties to each node and I am able to filter based on the custom properties. I have removed the group as a consequence...