Ok i found some code that I was able to put together that seems to solve this issue. Posing it here if anyone has any improvements or could use it as well.
$sufixes = @('list1', 'list2', 'list3')
$svr_list1 = "svrA", "svrB", "svrC"
$svr_list2 = "svrD", "svrE"
$svr_list3 = "svrF", "svrG"
$svc_list1 = "svcA", "svcB"
$svc_list2 = "svcA", "svcC"
$svc_list3 = "svcD"
foreach ($sufix in $sufixes)
$svr_var = Get-Variable svr_$sufix -valueonly
$svc_var = Get-Variable svc_$sufix -valueonly
foreach ($i in $svr_var)
foreach ($j in $svc_var)
$array += ,@($i,$j)
This seems to update accordingly for me, now in my code i just need to maintain the server and service lists and if i add a new one just update and add the additional suffix. I did see something about using array lists being better than the " += " functionality as it needs to duplicate the array in memory however my lists are pretty small right now.