This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Navigation bar is gone in custom html view

Hello!

I'm bringing a remote webpage in via a custom html view and have lost my left navigation bar.  My code is this:

<iframe width="1200" height="700" frameborder="0" src="ServerName/.../VMBackupReportCLK.html"</iframe>

I'm assuming that i'm not pushing the left navigation bar out of the way as even if I add in a buffer column with an empty view, the bar remains gone.

I have verified that the left navigation bar is checked in the customization page.

Any ideas on how to get the left navigation bar back with the custom html view?

Thanks!  Brent

• bglasgow​​ Is your nav bar gone if you change the link to point to another site? I have seen issues where the code in my custom HTML resource/widget alters the way the whole page functions.

Also, I'm not sure if it's just a typo on the post here, but where is your closing bracket, directly before the </iframe>? If the first <iframe is left open, I believe you could see some odd behavior too.

Thank you,

-Will

• Thanks for the quick and correct reply.  Yep I totally missed it - the correct code is:

<iframe width="100%" height="700" frameborder="0" src="http://job01p-clk/PublishedScriptOutput/VMBackupReportCLK.html"> </iframe>

thanks again!  Brent