This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Anyway to Monitor 1 of many EIGRP instances from the same node?

When I use the Universal Device Poller, I input the OID, test it, and it's successful but my node is running multiple instances of EIGRP so the test comes back successful with all EIGRP instances.  How do I monitor just 1 of them instead of all of them?  I am trying to create a custom view with only certain connections and this is one of the challenges I have.  Please help. 

• Did you assign the UDP for the particular OID in question? If so, you could add the appropriate widget to the page you have (perhaps Multiple Object Chart, Multiple Universal Device Pollers Chart)

• Hi d09h,

There were 2 OIDs i assigned and all of them seem to bring back results for all EIGRP instances.  I take it that I need to just modify a custom table to only show the ones I want.  I do have another question though.  One of the tables came up with this results:

I created a Universal device poller to monitor EIGRP and added the table to the Node Details page but I don't know what the output means for these columns:

cEIGRPPEERADDRTYPE          cEIGRPPEERADDR - LABEL

1                                                       65536.200.0

What does this mean?  What is the "1" and what is the "65536.200.0?"  I googled EIGRP states and it's either active or passive.  Does "1" mean active?  I have no idea why the label comes up with those string of numbers as well.  I do know that 65536 could be a route metric but I don't know how that works in this case nor do I know what the rest of the numbers mean.