This section of the forum is for Web Help Desk, I would recommend re-submitting this to the correct area for better and swifter assistance; the area you are looking for is: Network Configuration Manager
As for your issue, this could be for numerous reasons... are you able to provide screenshot/s of the issue, and any errors that come up when connecting?
If you can connect to HTTP, do you see a certificate on your site?
Here's a list of a few common causes for this type of issue:
- You have not applied a certificate to NCM. (I would suspect it's not this issue as it's not giving you a certificate error)
- The Domain Name Service (DNS) does not meet the DNS of the certificate you've given it. (Once again, I would expect a certificate error for this)
- Possible miss-configuration on NCM which is not allowing HTTPS.
- Firewall blocking the connection.
- Port hasn't been configured on the server to allow connections through the port. Here's a link to the ports NCM can require: NCM 7.6 Requirements - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support.
Note: If you have an active maintenance agreement with SolarWinds, I would recommend contacting them for swift assistance.