This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Would anybody know where I would find the data for 'DUE DATE' in my SQL database?

Hello,

I wish to write SQL queries to get the data from specific job tickets in our database but I cannot find any data stored relating to the Due Date.

I can find the data for REPORT_DATE and LAST_UPDATED which is fine but nowhere can I find anything relating to the due date.

For each job ticket in our helpdesk I can view the details of the due date under 'Status & Schedule', but I am wondering if this data is stored permanently somewhere or if it perhaps might be calculated based on the open date and what we have specified as a schedule.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

• Hello,

The reason why you cannot find it is because the Due Date is a calculation between data rather than data stored in the database.

The data is calculated from the ticket creation date (Open Date), the SLA specified within the Priority Type, and also some form of timer so if the ticket is put on hold for any reason, it continues the time afterwards.

Cheers

-Midnight