1 Reply Latest reply on May 16, 2018 2:49 PM by kange0010

Looking for Solarwinds to Pull Show Run All everyother day to be applied to the Compliance Checker for STIGs

kange0010

How would I go about doing this? I think this is similar to what I am looking for but this post is 4 years old. Any updates on this?

https://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/4661

Also, I just need the show run all to be applied every other day instead of everyday. Please advise. Thank you.

• Re: Looking for Solarwinds to Pull Show Run All everyother day to be applied to the Compliance Checker for STIGs
          kange0010

I found out that to be more accurate, you want to schedule a Show Run All job daily and apply that to the compliance checker.  The compliance checker uses the latest configs you assign it to so if your Show Run All is done on a weekly basis then the compliance checker will only be accurate the day after the backup but on a daily basis thereafter it won't since it's backed up only once a week.  To apply the Show Run All to your compliance reports go to the web console:

Configs\Compliance\Manage Policy Reports (located on the top-right of the page)\Manage Policies

Choose your policy and click edit

On the next page there is a section "Search most recent config type:"  Here you choose Show Run All (this should be here AFTER you create and schedule the job)