This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Upgrade NPM with Engineer's Toolset Desktop

Hello,

Is it possible to upgrade Network Performance Monitor (NPM) within Engineer's ToolSet (ETS). 

I'm currently running ETS V11.0.5.55 and it appears that it has NPM version 10.10.208 and it does not have all the support for devices like Palo Alto.

Is there a list of tool versions within ETS, ie if I was to upgrade to ETS 11.6 would it also update NPM?

• NPM and ETS are two separate applications. There is an integration installer that allows you to install the ETS Web function into the Orion NPM (and all other Orion modules) web interface.

The web integration installer is bundled in the ETS installation file pack. Install this against your Orion installation to allow the integration to work. You are advised to upgrade both to latest versions, for many reasons, but assured compatibility is the main.

• Hello Mark,

thanks for the reply, in my situation I do not have an Orion deployment, I only have the Engineer's Toolset Desktop edition running locally on a laptop that I use to monitor and troubleshoot network issues on a site by site basis.