This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Long Running Query -- Very Slow Page Loads

I've noticed several issues since one of my recent upgrades, and sadly my experience with support has been very frustrating. Two issues that I seem to running into are:

• Sometimes pages will take very long to load, sometimes they will just error out. Restarting the Orion services on the main poller resolves it. But it reoccurs.
  • The Orion Module Engine service randomly crashes with a .Net exception logged in the application event log.

Regarding the page loading issues, I founded that in the OrionWeb.log I see instances of this when the pages have trouble loading:

(8) WARN  SolarWinds.InformationService.Contract2.InfoServiceProxy - (null)  Support! -- LONG RUNNING QUERY: 872928.0327 ms: SELECT LicenseName

, LicenseType

, LicenseKey

, ToUtc(LicenseExpiresOn) as LicenseExpiration

, ToUtc(MaintenanceExpiresOn) as MaintenanceExpiration

, ProductName

FROM Orion.Licensing.Licenses RETURN XML RAW

On the surface that would seem like a pretty basic query. Any ideas on what I should be looking at here?