This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How do I create a report for certain alert types

Our NOC management would like me to create a report that shows how many and what type of tickets they should have opened over the last month.  I see the canned report type of "Triggered and Reset Alerts - Last 30 Days", but I do not see a way to filter.  They all have an alert type of 5000 or 5001.  We have alerts that are sent out to engineering for capacity planning and I need to filter those out for the NOC report.  Does anyone know if there is a way to do this?  I am using report writer.

• Todd,

Alert types 5000 and 5001 are for 'Alert Reset' and 'Alert Triggered'. To clear these fields browse to your 'Filter Results' tab and uncheck both selections. I recommend defining the 'Top XX' value as this will generate a large data set.