This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report that shows detailed installation status for given patch

Guys, any canned or custom report that show detailed info on the sate of an arbitrary patch in the estate i.e. contains all computers with the state of the patch on that computer? 

• So I found the canned report(s) 'Windows Update Services Analytics -> Computer Update Status'. This lists each update and it's corresponding state at each system in the inventory.  Problem is if you set a filter as part of the query based on 'Update Title' It takes over 20 mins to return! The un-altered query takes 2 mins!

• OK, i see the issue. I had brought in a filter on the report using the 'Knowledge Base Article' form another datasource and this was crippling it. Using Update Title from the same data source resolved it emoticons_wink.png