1 of 1 people found this helpful
Yes. There is Audit Logging in Web Help Desk. However, this must be configured in advance of the event.
- Log in to the Web Help Desk server as an administrator.
- Stop Web Help Desk
- Navigate to <WebHelpDesk>\conf.
- Open the tomcat_server_template.xml file in a text editor (such as Notepad).
- Locate and uncomment the following code:
The directory should be /log.
For additional detail, set the pattern parameter to combined. This value generates log that charting utilities (such as awstats) can understand.
- Start Web Help Desk
- Navigate to <WebHelpDesk>\log,
This directory contains the localhost_access_log.txt file. Open the file in a text editor to view the logging.
Web Help Desk Consultant
Adeptec: SolarWinds Training and Professional Services
○ LinkedIN: Adeptec
○ Facebook: Adeptec
○ Twitter: @Adeptec