This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SSH Known hosts for NCM

Hi All,

Is there such thing as the SSH 'Known Hosts' file (or equivalent) used by NCM to connect to devices.

I had successfully managed a large group of devices and scheduled a job to collect the configs nightly. However, this job is starting to fail to retrieve configs. I think that this may be related to the fact the devices are being upgraded (OS), and after upgrade, using a new SSH key/cert. (I need to confirm this is the case).

I was going to remove some devices from NCM and then re-add in an attempt to allow NCM to discover from afresh, but this would mean that all config history is lost and i would like to avoid that.

Please can someone advise whether NCM does use some form of known hosts, or if there may be another option without removing from NCM..

Many thanks

Lee