This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Sam 6.6/ Exchange 2013 / Powershell

Howdy-

Sam 6.6 is still showing powershell 2.0 as a requirement in the documentation-   I was under the impression that this would now have newer versions of powershell to make the exchange insight piece work.

Our exchange architect really wants the SAM Insight working- but not at the cost of the lower versions of powershell.  Any ideas?

Manually Configuring Exchange Server

• Have you tried to use the configure button?  I was under the impression that PoSH was always compatible with commands from older versions and have not run into any issues regarding anyone having newer versions of powershell.  A lot of things can give you a headache with setting up the Exchange template and permissions and such, but having a newer than 2.0 powershell version has never been a road block with any of my clients.

• The doc is being fixed, with SAM 6.6 it is PS 2.0 and above.