This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to set up alert reset for SAM process monitor that lists status of processes that were alerted on

Hi,

I've set up a process monitor template in SAM that will alert if certain Windows processes are down.  In the alert, I've placed the "ComponentsWithProblemsFormattedHtml" variable, which lists the processes with issues, as well as their status.  What I'm hoping to do for the reset action is list ONLY those same processes that formerly had issues, but with their current status (which would be Up if the alert was reset).

I can only see similar "ComponentsWithProblems" variables, which will not list any processes that are Up, or else "ComponentswithStatus" variables, which list all processes within the process monitor, and their statuses (whereas I'm only interested in listing the specific processes that were down when the initial alert was triggered).

These process monitors monitor 20-30 processes, so being able to report only the ones that were problematic would be a big help to the team that is responsible for these systems.

We're running NPM 12.1 and SAM 6.4.

Thanks!

Adrian