5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2018 1:05 PM by lmantonio

SW and ServiceNow integration

lmantonio

I'm doing the SW and ServiceNow integration and having issue with the created ticket,  as it is not populating the affected CI. Does anyone experience this issue and can please share how to resolve it? 

• Re: SW and ServiceNow integration
          sirpaw

Hi, just wanted to make sure I understand you correctly. You were able to successfully integrate SNOW to SW, and got an alert to trigger an incident ticket. But the contents of the ticket were not properly populated, correct?

Were you able to check in the SNI_AlertIncidents table in your Orion DB if the ticket's details are there?

lmantonio

Sirpaw,

I attach the the screen capture. The affected CI should populate with the name of device (hostname, node name or systems name) I try different variables and all variables but still failed. I'm not sure where to check in the Orion DB as per your comments.

The ticket was created but within the SNOW incident it is missing the information 

sirpaw

Hello! sorry for the late response, mondays and tuesdays are always a killer..

Hmmm, so it seems it's the only data entry that's missing, and you have tried other variables so I'm sure you have run some tests quite enough. I guess you have reached out to tech support already?

This is the table I was referring to, I always go here if I want to trace alerts using the SNOW integration:

lmantonio

This has been resolved with the help from ServiceNow . I can't find a work around in the Solarwinds just for FYI

1 of 1 people found this helpful