This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Does anyone have custom SQL report for a HTTPS monitor?

Does anyone have custom SQL report, to be able to pull from a HTTPS monitor. I need the availability, total outage duration, number of outages, ect. from the previous month and the report sent to a client.

• I built that kind of report for all of my customers, then scheduled it to run automatically on the first of each month.

It took me about 20 minutes to build using the instructions provided here:

How to create custom SLA reports

And the customer really like it.  I have a couple of versions--one that shows SLA uptime during business hours, and another I run for our own personal use that covers 7x24 so we can hold the WAN providers accountable for WAN outages, and System Admins and Network Admins are held accountable for our internal planned or unplanned outages.

I know the instruction page might seem a bit much, but it's not much work at all, and the output is worth the effort.

Swift packets!

Rick Schroeder

• I need specifically for an HTTP monitor not nodes. But its a great report! Just not exactly what I am needing.

• This should get you in the right ballpark as far as the tables go:

SELECT 
    c.componentID
    ,c.Component.Application.Name AS [applicationName]
    ,c.Component.Name AS [componentName]
    ,AVG(c.PercentAvailability) AS [slaAvailability]
    ,DATETRUNC('day',TOLOCAL(c.TimeStamp)) AS [slaDay]
    FROM Orion.APM.ComponentStatus c
    WHERE TOLOCAL(c.TimeStamp) > ADDDATE('day',-30,GETDATE()) --Last 30 days
    AND c.ComponentID = <COMPONENTID HERE>
    --AND c.Component.ComponentType = 14 --All HTTPS monitors
    GROUP BY c.ComponentID, c.Component.Application.Name, c.Component.Name, DATETRUNC('day',TOLOCAL(c.TimeStamp))
    ORDER BY [slaDay]

Detailed Explanation of the original SLA Report post above (for clarity) - Understanding the Custom SLA Report SWQL query - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support