This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How do I display Warning Threshold and Critical Threshold in Alert Email Body Transaction Alert?

How do I display settings for Warning Threshold and Critical Threshold in Alert Email Body of Transaction Alert? I have selected what I thought was this Property but only shows '0' for value.

I want it to display what value has been set for this Threshold in Transaction Alerts.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_0.png

• This works for CPU  emoticons_happy.png

${N=SwisEntity;M=CpuLoadThreshold.Level1Value} % Shows my warning percentage threshold.

${N=SwisEntity;M=CpuLoadThreshold.Level2Value} % Shows my critical percentage threshold.

I've looked into Web Performance Monitor and I cannot see a threshold variable for the specific transaction metric. So maybe you cannot do it this way.

• I believe I looked into this issue once like a year ago,  normally transactions don't have their thresholds set , just the steps. Transaction inherits the worst status of any step,  but doesn't have an overall duration threshold that can be accessed via the gui.  Switch your alert object to the steps and you would be able to display the threshold.

• Tks, I’ll give that a try

Tks,

Wendy L Wise

• Why would you assign a threshold to a transaction alert? surely you would just want to know if the step completes or fails and then information about the details of the failure.

• Currently setting them up and would like to see what they are set to when I get the Threshold alerts without having to go into each of them to see. Working to get a workable average Threshold.

These are the numbers looking to display in Alert.

pastedImage_0.png

Tks,

Wendy L Wise