This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NetPath Service Edge

I just finished doing a new and clean install of SolarWinds NPM. Has anyone run into the problem where you cannot create any NetPath Services when using the Edge Browser? When I first opened it in Edge, the NetPath Services page displayed the error: "Webservice failure unable to retrieve service monitors." It also gave me an authorization failure. I did find this article in the Customer Success Section Netpath Error: Unable to retrieve Service Monitors - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support Netpath Error: Unable to retrieve Service Monitors - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support which stated "This can happen when using the Edge browser in Windows 10." and the resolution was use a different browser. The previous minor release allowed me to create and display NetPath Services in Edge.

Can anyone provide an answer? Edge is the newest browser and works with CAC Login and eventually Microsoft will not support the IE browser and eventually everything will be CAC mandated like in the government.emoticons_shocked.png

• Edge is rubbish man, use chrome. Nobody uses edge. I would not worry, ie will be around a long time because edge is just not good enough and microsoft know it. That is why you cant use it in server 2016 default admin account. The good news is that edge should be ready for use microsoft approved in the year 2029.