This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Search Device Tracker Resource

Is it possible to add the Search Device Tracker field as a Resource to a view?  I would like to add the Search Device Tracker field as an option to a View so a set of users would be able to search device tracker without having to go to the Device Tracker Summary page.  I have been unable to find this as a resource or how to add this as an available resource.  The Search Device Tracker field is in the upper right corner of the screen when on the Device Tracker Summary page.  I am including a screen shot below of this field.

UDT Search.jpg 

Many Thanks.

• I would like this, too.  If you don't get a response showing how, please feel free to create this as a Feature Request.

As a work around, I put a shortcut directly to Device Tracker on my browser bar, but it's not nearly as convenient as what you requested.