I am planning to purchase license for Patch Manager and would like to know few details before going forward with this plan.
1. Does Patch Manager provide me info on system PC inventory including model, RAM, CPU, location? If not what solarwind product can give me this. I have Windows 10 Desktops and laptops which I need to monitor.
2. Can it give me information on Active Directory groups & enabled GPOs utilized. If not which product can?
3. Can it Create report on Installed applications with “last run” date?
4.Can it give me a report for current standard image inclusions/settings?
5. Can it provide report on inventory of pre-packaged software?
6. Can it provide information on patching infrastructure for all sites?
If this is not possible with Patch Manager, what Solarwinds Product I can use to get these details.
Create report on Installed applications with “last run” date
Document current standard image inclusions/settings
Document inventory of pre-packaged software
Solarwinds NPM for the hardware stuff, SAM for the AD stuff and PM for the third party software. Below is a link to the report you can import on third party software.