This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

R.I.P. Dameware - A great product killed by lack of support and no development

Dear Solarwinds,

You have ruined a great product with your lack of support and development. One of the best remote control products and one that i have used for over 10+ years BEFORE you bought it and decided to put it on a shelf and never touch it. This is a product that was one of the things i would tell my employer i had to have after being hired. A product that has saved me an abundance amount of time and resources now goes by the waste side. I just got my company to purchase many licenses for our helpdesk, training, and billing staff to use a year ago and now i am actively looking to dump it and go with another product. I am so ashamed of you Solarwinds and so saddened that i have to do this after loving this product for so many years. I really wish your company never bought out the original company developing this "used to be awesome" product.

with that said...... i know have to say.... "R.I.P. Dameware Remote Support (formerly Dameware NT Utilities). You were a great product before you were bought out and put on a shelf never to be developed or supported again"