This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Domain "Settings" documented, but "Limits" are not described.

When I look for documentation on "Limits", the only documentation I can find lists the the limits by name but gives NO description of them.  "Settings", on the other hand, are described in pretty good detail in the administrator's guide.  Perhaps solarwinds expects that all users are network engineers/architects; fair enough, but some of us who are not would like this information provided to us.  Are "limit" descriptions (e.g., "Blocked anti-timeout schemes", "Require secure connection before login") documented anywhere?  As an aside, most of the links I've clicked on today looking for this information give a 404 error, so that is less than helpful as well.

If anyone knows where domain "Limits" are defined in any depth, please let me know.

Thanks.