This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Office 365 Monitoring

Hi all,

My company has recently moved to Office 365.  I have been tasked with creating monitoring for Office 365 Tenant Health, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business Online.  I know that there are a bunch of resources and templates for Office 365 Tenant Health and a few templates for Exchange Online, that I am using, but I have few questions about what else to monitor in Exchange Online and what things to monitor in SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online.

1.) Besides what is provided in the SolarWinds templates, what else are you looking to monitor in Exchange Online?

2.) What things are people monitoring in SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online?

3.) Has anyone used the v2 API for connecting to the Office 365 Tenant Health and what documentation did you use to create the O2Auth Token?

Thanks for any help you guys can give,

Steve H.

• hallstev5​, I came across your question while looking into Skype and Office365 after reading Question 14 (July 19) in July's Monthly Mission. I bet you have already come to a solution (if so, please post what you ended up with here). If not, you'll be pleased to know that SAM v6.5 (requires NPM v12.2) has Office 365 templates in it. There are also some Office365 and Skype templates in the Content Exchange area. Now, if you haven't upgraded to SAM 6.5 yet, it might be a great time to use that O365 requirement as a justification to upgrade (in our case, meant buying new servers).

Nothing like a good crisis/requirement to free up some upgrade funds!

Good Luck!