1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 26, 2018 3:08 AM by sfp

Solarwinds and Notepager Pro v5

anitazuri

Hello,

I have built a new Solarwinds system (2 physical servers, ORION & SQL) that has NPM 12.2 and SAM 6.5 and I have installed Notepager Pro version 5.

My problem is that I can send an SMS message to all the recipients from Notepager Pro but when I trigger an alert from Solarwinds the SMS message isn't sent/received.  I can see that the alert has triggered in Solarwinds but I don't get a text message.  Am I missing something obvious?

I have restarted all services and I've also done a comparison with our current, soon to be decommissioned, Solarwinds system (which uses Notepager Pro v3) but I can't see anything obvious.

As always, any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Anita

• Re: Solarwinds and Notepager Pro v5
          sfp

If You still have this problem please first ensure that You closed session of user You used to run NotePager on the server -- it may be source of problem (instance of NotePager run by user accessing the modem and blocking another instance invoked by SolarWinds from access the modem).

If it won't help -- please share log on NotePager with us (or on priv to me) -- but remember to mask personal data like phone numbers or message to be sent (I'm not interested in names of Your servers ;-) )