This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Last Boot Is not updating

Has anyone else noticed that the Last Boot for SNMP/Agent nodes is not being updated?

I have some systems that were rebooted about 12 days ago, but some of them were showing very old Last Boot times.

The following two images illustrate what I am talking about. My thanks to cscoengineer​ for the Uptime report: https://thwack.solarwinds.com/docs/DOC-194008#comment-289980

Below is the Top 10 listed. The first image is before I set the LastBoot to null.

2018-02-01_11-04-41.jpg

The second image is the same list, but the LastBoot was updated correctly after setting the LastBoot to null and doing a rediscover.

2018-02-02_9-45-56.jpg

As you can tell, there are now a new set of top 10 nodes, with one of them remaining at the top. The others have been updated.

There should be no reason to have to set the LastBoot to null to have LastBoot updated.