3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2018 3:57 PM by akorkishko

Reports - Open to Close?

akorkishko

I need to pull simple report of how many days between Open a Close of a ticket. Talked to Tech Support and I got the traditional "Unfortunately and Feature Request" answer.

I was wondering if anyone was able to pull up tickets which were open longer than a specific amount of days?

• Re: Reports - Open to Close?
          divinus

There isn't a way to do this through WHD, but it can be done:

1) Do a ticket search for the date range of tickets you want to cross-reference(You can do all tickets, but it may take a while depending on how many tickets are in your system.)

2) Download TSV

3) Insert Column

4) Select column A, add formula '=D1-C1' and hold CTRL as you hit enter.

5) Freeze top row

6) Rename A1 to Days Open

7) Turn on Filter

8) Filter Day range specified

2 of 2 people found this helpful
            akorkishko

Wow, thank you!

Ya I ended up doing that, just wasn't sure how to select all tickets instead of the 10,20,50,100. Once I get it as a csv file I can sort the data. I really appreciate your step-by-step instructions. I hope it helps others as well.

-Alex

akorkishko

I'd like to add a few things:

1. To select all tickets in the list, SHIFT - Left Clicking would select all tickets not just the ones on the page (new to me)

2. I used a formula: =DATEDIF(B1,D2,"d")  basically (Starting_Date, Close_Date, "in days format"), which gave me a human readable days number.

1 of 1 people found this helpful