0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2018 8:55 AM by tigger2

Web resource "Volumes with High Percent Usage" not able to see all data?

tigger2

I added the "Volumes with High Percent Usage" to a dashboard and made a small filter on the data to exclude all Volumes that were > 5.1 GB in size in order to find all the volumes that were low on space.  The filter I used is (basically, there are a few additional conditions I need for the prod ready filter):

VolumeSpaceAvailable < 5476083302

I get shown a few (4) Volumes.

I have a report (built with the old Orion Report Writer tool) that does the same thing, (basically, there are a few additional conditions I need for the prod ready filter):

"Select all records...where... Volume Space Available is less than or equal to 5476083302"

When I run it I get over 20 Volumes shown with low space. I validated this report was correct by checking the space available on those volumes in Orion.

So: Any reason why a web resource can see some, but not all, of the data it's supposed to be showing?  Am I making some sort of assumption about units/conversions used in both that is not correct or maybe using some older variables in my filters that are obsolete?