2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2018 7:06 PM by mesverrum

Report data for Alert hold off timer

chris.engstrom

I am wondering if anyone knows where the Alert Trigger condition - "Condition must exist for " exists in the database.

I am building a report of all defined alerts and this is the field that I am missing.

Thanks for any help

Chris

• Re: Report data for Alert hold off timer
          cahunt

Alertconfigurations is the table, but your trigger and reset queries are stored in XML syntax in a nvarchar data cell......

There is a thread where someone was able to pick this out with a report they created. It is something that I have been trying to figure out for a cleaner read all around. I will post the link if I can find the thread.

• Re: Report data for Alert hold off timer
              mesverrum

This should help with hunting down cases where that box is checked

SELECT TOP 1000 AlertID, AlertMessage, AlertRefID, Name, Description, ObjectType, Enabled, Frequency, Trigger, Reset, Severity, NotifyEnabled, NotificationSettings, LastEdit, CreatedBy, Category, Canned

FROM Orion.AlertConfigurations

where trigger like '%<SustainTime>%</SustainTime>%'

Whatever number is between those tags in the trigger is what you are after, just need to write up some SQL to parse it out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful