This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report data for Alert hold off timer

I am wondering if anyone knows where the Alert Trigger condition - "Condition must exist for " exists in the database.

I am building a report of all defined alerts and this is the field that I am missing.

Thanks for any help

Chris

• Alertconfigurations is the table, but your trigger and reset queries are stored in XML syntax in a nvarchar data cell......

There is a thread where someone was able to pick this out with a report they created. It is something that I have been trying to figure out for a cleaner read all around. I will post the link if I can find the thread.

• This should help with hunting down cases where that box is checked

SELECT TOP 1000 AlertID, AlertMessage, AlertRefID, Name, Description, ObjectType, Enabled, Frequency, Trigger, Reset, Severity, NotifyEnabled, NotificationSettings, LastEdit, CreatedBy, Category, Canned

FROM Orion.AlertConfigurations

where trigger like '%<SustainTime>%</SustainTime>%'

Whatever number is between those tags in the trigger is what you are after, just need to write up some SQL to parse it out.