This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Capacity Polling

I had a problem over the weekend because I was inadvertently out of space on my Isilon.  I had checked the reports and was showing space for the next 2 months.  Then I looked closer.  The Last Capacity poll was in December. 

LAST CAPACITY POLL TIMEFriday, December 22, 2017 10:12 AM

Because there was a file type change near that date, I didn't catch the uptick in used space and now I'm left scrambling.  How do I figure out why is this not updating?  I checked and verified all poll times are set to default.

• Does Array Licensed show as "Yes" below that, at the bottom of the Array Polling Details resource? When I've seen problems like that in the past it's because SRM for some reason decided that I wasn't licensed correctly.

Fix/workaround was to remove the SRM integration to our standalone SRM-Profiler instance and then re-create it. The array then showed as licensed and started polling again.