This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to create a view that only shows an interfaces that matches a specific criteria

I was tasked with this morning to create a view that would show the Network Team what circuits are down; and nothing else. Since all of the circuits have the carrier name in the Interface name. I was thinking of creating a view and doing an Advanced Filter to only show down devices that have 'Verizon' 'Sprint' etc in the interface name. I would think this would be pretty simple; and feel I am just missing something silly but as of now cannot find a resource/view or option that I could do this with. I also thought about doing this via an Alert resource and again trying to apply a filter but I still unable to do this.

I would think others have created a view very similar to what I'm trying to accomplish and hope someone can point me in the correct direction to accomplish this.

Thoughts????????????????????????

Thanks in advance