This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

resource file for 9.5 to show how long a node was down.

FormerMember
FormerMember

durationofnodedown.ascx.txt

The above script will show the last 25 nodes that have been down, the date and time it went down, came up and how long the node was down for, Thanks to Gob for the original post. This now works in NPM 9.5. Instruction below, if anyone has anything further to add to this script then please re-post it here
  1. Place the above script in the following path (NPM 9.5).
C:\Inetpub\SolarWinds\Orion\NetPerfMon\Resources\Summary

1. Click Admin.
  2. Click Manage Views.
  3. Click Network Summary Home, then Edit.
  4. Click ‘+’ to add a resource to a column
  5. Click Summary Reports, then ‘node down duration’
  6. Click Submit
  7. Click Done or Preview.
  8. Job Done. Should show something similar to the screenshot.

Thanks to Gob for the original post. This works with Orion NPM 9.5.

Parents
  • I've download this file and placed it into the desired folder and when I try to add it to my current view I can not find this report under "Summary Reports"???

The file I downloaded is called "durationofnodedown.ascx.txt" I renameed it to "durationofnodedown.ascx"???

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong???
  • I've download this file and placed it into the desired folder and when I try to add it to my current view I can not find this report under "Summary Reports"???

The file I downloaded is called "durationofnodedown.ascx.txt" I renameed it to "durationofnodedown.ascx"???

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong???
Children
No Data