1 of 1 people found this helpful
You may be referring to either reports or a detail page:
1. Go to Reports area
2. On the Group by select change to 'Report Category'
3. Select Historical Traffic Reports
4. Identify an appropriate report you wish to base this on, probably Average & Peak Traffic Last Month
5. Go TO Manage Reports and select the report and choose Duplicate & Edit
6. Change the name and the time period to reflect your new value ie. 3 months
I tend to create a new sub tab, copy over the chart showing the Today time period to that Tab. From there Edit the chart resource and change the time period to 3 months, together with the title.
Repeat for other charts and name the Tab Historic Analysis. As I say I tend to create a sub tab with a collection of charts showing a longer period of time. This means the default page does not take a long time to process a larger data set and when clicking on this sub tab I am prepared to wait a few more seconds for that data set.
I hope this helps.
Installation | Consultancy | Training | Licenses