This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

advanced alert node status not populating

Anyone seen this in NPM 12.2?  I've restarted services, etc.  Still not getting a drop down with available statuses.

I had previously imported an alert from another environment and the status text box had an integer in there.  Very strange

pastedImage_0.png

• Is it just Status drop down fields that are not populating?

Couple of things to try:

1. Clear your browser cache

2. Try another browser

3. Confirm the site is coming up as a safe site and not an Internet zone site. If it does add to safe sites list

4. Restart Information Service and IIS

• Thanks for your reply. I did try a different browser and also a different user to no avail. So I actually have 2 SolarWinds instances in this same environment, one works and the other doesn’t! Granted one is NPM 12 and the other (not working) one is 12.2

Will try restarting SWIS and IIS and see if that does it.

• Looks like that did NOT do the trick! emoticons_sad.png  Sounds like this is going to need a solarwinds ticket...

I was doing some more testing and discovered that its not just Node status but ANY sort of status be it interface, componenet, you name it... I have to specify an integer.  Its driving me nuts!

Thanks for your suggestions though, I'll post back with what support finds out.