2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2018 1:13 PM by bleearg13

UnDP in PerfStack?

bleearg13

How do I get Universal Device Pollers to show up in PerfStack? I'm on the latest version of NPM and for the life of me, cannot get any UnDPs to show up as entities in PerfStack. I've tried looking at nodes with table pollers and nodes with individual OID pollers and neither one will show up as an entity to graph.

• Re: UnDP in PerfStack?
          dominguesh

"You can now add Universal Device Pollers to your PerfStack projects no differently than any other metric. Universal Device Pollers for both Nodes and Interfaces are supported and appear under their respective entity type. When you select an interface for example, which has Universal Device Pollers assigned, the 'Group' names as defined within the Universal Device Poller Windows application will appear within PerfStack as new metric categories. In the example below I have a Universal Device Poller Group I've defined in the Win32 application called 'Cisco Switch', which I've assigned to interface 'Fa0/1' on 'lab-transi-sw1'. Similarly, I have a Node based Universal Device Poller called 'sonic Current CPU Util' which is assigned to 'stp-nsa2400'. Please note that for Universal Device Pollers to appear in PerfStack, they must be of type 'Rate' or 'Counter' and that 'Keep Historical Data' must be enabled."

Orion Platform 2017.3 - PerfStack New Features & Improvements

• Re: UnDP in PerfStack?
            bleearg13

The actual question was answered by Solarwinds tech support who told me that custom table pollers are not available in Perfstack, which none of the public-facing documentation states. Only individual OID pollers are available. Regardless, I can't it to work because of some bug that is supposed to be fixed by the next hotfix.