This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Sync IPAM Subnets with IPAM DNS

Is there a way to sync the subnets in IPAM under IP Management to the DNS Zones in IPAM DNS management?

I can't seem to figure it out, I have set a DNS server on the subnet and now DNS records are syncing

Thanks and Happy Holidays

• I have the same question, I deleted 48 reservations from the DHCP Server, however when I scan the subnet the deleted reservations continue to show in IPAM. I also set the subnet ip addresses from used/reserved to available re-ran the scan and they deleted reservations re-appeared. I've checked the DHCP Server and the reservations have been deleted.

• My issue turned out to be a problem on the dhcp server, the reservations that were deleted were not removed from the leased addresses. When trying to delete the leases I was getting a message saying that the "pipe was being closed", I had to go in and create a reservation for the deleted address, have a device pick up the address, and then delete the reservation. That cleared up the lease. Too bad I had to rinse and repeat 47 more times but, it solved my problem.

FYI, I also tried to replicate the scope from a backup dhcp server (that was not showing the leases) to the primary dhcp server but that didn't work either.