This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Can you use Custom Properties in the configuration of Oracle Experience Monitor

Hi,

I'm new to SolarWinds.  I'm looking at the Oracle Experience Component and how I can use it to extract specific metrics and KPIs for my Oracle Estate.   I can see that I can create multiple components to capture all of the KPIs that I need and assign to a template, but its painful if you then have to specifically set the destination end point name for each component for each instance.     Is there a better way to do this?

For example can we use a variable declaration as the Destination End Point Name?  I have a large oracle Estate and I would like to just point the template at the estate, with the associated credentials and job done.  Having to set the Destination End Point Name for 10-20 components, per database instance is not really practical.  Are Custom Properties the Key?  Can they be referenced?

thanks  in advance guys