This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WHD - FAQ Code and Quote formatting

Having lots of issues formatting my FAQ entries.

We are on 12.2.0 I am willing to upgrade, but dont see any mention of this issue in the release notes

In a ticket details, the Code and Quote work reasonably well

In FAQ the same options have issues.

Code seem to do nothing except change the font.

Quote looks like a quote at first, but after saving and reopening, it more resemble the code option

If you type content then add Quote section, you cant exit the quote to continue regular content

If you view in Source, the enter key acts like a save and keeps closing the window.

...very frustrating

Is this cleaned up in newer versions and just not documented?

• I have downloaded a trial version of 12.5.2 and I see no difference in behavior.

Further, it seems that once you have added a Quote section (or possibly edit in Source), you cant reopen the entry for further edits. It just says 'Loading' forever

Is it maybe a browser compatibility issue?  I am seeing the same with both Chrome and IE

• To add to this.  Code is treated differently between ticket details and notes as well.  While it would be nice if the code window filled the entire ticket details box properly (rather than what appears to be a 55 character limit), in notes there is no scrolling, it just line breaks (also apparently at an arbitrary size or character count rather than the window width).

This is on version 12.7.1