This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Device Discovered but no Graph

Can anyone assist with why my graph for my cisco switch is not available?  I clicked on the "Why not?" and followed the instructions regarding the polling statistics.  Showed below, I changed the statistics to see if anything would happen after 20 minutes but I received nothing.  This was changed from whatever was set to default. 

2017-12-05 18_22_03-WIN-E6KR6HV75UP - TeamViewer - Free license (non-commercial use only).png2017-12-05 18_23_13-WIN-E6KR6HV75UP - TeamViewer - Free license (non-commercial use only).png

I would also like to know if I can change the picture below:

2017-12-05 18_21_46-WIN-E6KR6HV75UP - TeamViewer - Free license (non-commercial use only).png

I don't think I am transmitting or receiving enough to have any spikes in percentage.  Any way to change to Mb or Kb or anything that can give me something other than 0?