1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 5, 2017 11:08 AM by mprobus

I need to scan my entire network to see if any machines are not monitored by SolarWinds

admin2923

I have been at my new job for a few months now and have been getting used to SolarWinds monitoring or I guess the full name is SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager v7.5.0.1324. Anyway, I have been using it and it has helped me a lot, particularly letting me know when a device is offline or if a drive volume is running out of space. My problem now is; I am not sure all our servers are monitored. I have done some spot checking and asked around and get a lot of "I think" and "probably". I want to know for sure. Is there a tool or a way I can scan all of our subnets and have every Windows Server between 2003 and 2016 report back in if it has the SolarWinds agent or not? Obviously, I do not need workstations reporting back and it would be nice to help out the network team and let them know if their devices are monitored, but primarily I am interested in scanning Windows Servers. All suggestions are welcome.