This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Executing a program using Solarwinds

Im trying to make solarwinds automatically start three batch files but I'm having no luck. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?ezproxy.PNG

• When executing a program all you need is the correct path to the batch files. One example I have is that I run an updater for custom fields when a new system is discovered. The file is a .ps1 file but all I do is have it run E:\Scripts\CMDBupdate.ps1. One note here is that if the file you are attempting to run is not on the system you specify then of course it will not run (IE the 3 .bat files are on the main poller but your trying to run them on the system in question where they do not exist. In your example it looks like your trying to run them on the remote node is why I ask.)