This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Automating Netflow Interface Details Reports

Hi

I find the Netflow Interface Details Reports extremely useful to show dropped QoS traffic. We have a large WAN and running each netflow report is a manual process and therefore becomes tedious very quickly. Is there a way to automate the reports as we can with other reports?

Thanks

• hey,

have you checked the scheduling out within reporting?

pastedImage_0.png

• I cant see a way of scheduling the reports via scheduling manager. I can schedule total CBQoS drop reports but the ones I need are reports you get from drilling down into netflow interfaces, some not available from scheduling manager.

• hey,

tried a few different ways to get this to work..

I would suggest looking at this from the perspective of alerting, when you QoS drops have the email send you the NTA interface details page.

something like this in the trigger actions within the alert itself.

pastedImage_0.png

paste the below in to the 'Enter or paste' section.

${SQL:SELECT Macro FROM NetFlowAlertMacros WHERE ID='OrionWebServer'}/Orion/TrafficAnalysis/NetflowInterfaceDetails.aspx?NetObject=NI:${InterfaceID}&InlineRendering=true&Printable=true&WebByMail=true

pastedImage_1.png

once the alert conditions are true it will action this web pdf report.

output:

pastedImage_0.png

unfortunately couldn't seem to grab the charts lol

• Great answer Eggs! Is there a way to run the pre/post CBQoS policiy report on trigger? Not bothered about netflow details as its for voice service so really only need qos policy details.

Much appreciate your help emoticons_happy.png

• Are we able to initiate the trigger if a particular dscp value is seen on the link?