Try this:Poller shows incorrect memory utilization (UNIX and Linux)
Memory gauges monitoring UNIX and Linux devices or nodes shows 100% memory utilization via the SolarWinds Web Console.
- All SolarWinds Software Versions that use Memory gauges
- With Net-SNMP in use on UNIX and Linux Devices / Nodes
- Select related Device / Node.
- Select poller type (memory in this case).
- Click Detect Pollers.
- Right-click the supported pollers and complete a Poll now.
- Check if any of the supported pollers produce the correct / expected results.
- Enable this poller by selecting the poller and clicking on Add/Replace Pollers.
- Click Yes in the confirmation dialog.
- Retest the related gauge(s) via the SolarWinds Website / Web Console, after the next scheduled poll of the related device / node.
Before i try the KB you mentioned can you let me know memory shown in Gauge is total memory or just a single component?
What does total memory compose of? Is it the combination of cache+virtual+buffer+shared+physical.