2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 29, 2017 9:59 AM by mark.healey

SNMP and PAN-OS version number?

pwz

We just added some Palo Alto devices to Solarwinds NPM and they aren't showing which PAN-OS version they are running.  I'd like to be able to run a report on this every so often for software compliance levels, but right now my reports just come back with blank column for the version information.

Has anyone gotten a Palo Alto firewall to show its software version correctly in the node information page?

• Re: SNMP and PAN-OS version number?
          prady15kr

I also have same requirement. I'm using a custom report with node details and software revision which shows the PanOS version as of now.

To display in the summary page, i have added a custom Universal Device poller with SNMP id obtained from internet.

Lets wait for some expert to help us.

Pradeep

• Re: SNMP and PAN-OS version number?
            mark.healey

I did build a custom Palo Alto node details poller a while ago that returned the software version, if you go into Manage Pollers in settings, and then Thwack community pollers you should be able to find it to test.

I can't guarantee it works with the latest versions as we no longer have any Palo devices.